lunedì 12 ottobre 2009




(His Sight)
30/06/2008 22:17


First Date,
I just met her a few days ago,
She’s Dandee.
I’m excited,
and a bit scared (at first I’m shy),
but really really happy;
shower,
beard,
dress up and I’m ready.
a quik look at the clock…
I’m late!
jump off the stairs,
take my green rickety Bianchi Spillo™ (RIP),
set up the iPod in ear and click play,
the first random song is Bob Dylan - I Want You
the music start playing:


The guilty undertaker sighs,
The lonesome organ grinder cries,
The silver saxophones say I should refuse you.
The cracked bells and washed-out horns
Blow into my face with scorn,
But it’s not that way,
I wasn’t born to lose you
I want you, I want you,
I want you so bad
Honey, I want you.


All my fears seems disappear,
I think that all will go well,
No,
I’m sure of that,
after this episode this song become the soundtrack of my relationship,
my story,
my love with dandee.


So I want to share that song,
that experience…

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento