venerdì 18 settembre 2009

Introducing Dandee..



(her sight)
A complete description would take  to much time, so I will appoint only some aspects of my life, just to give an  idea of “Dandee”…
. I live in Florence, the beautiful,historical,romantic city in Tuscany, Italy….
. I love this city but I wish not to live here for the rest of my life
. I am an ex ballet dancer, ex guitarrist, ex piano musician, and so… I’m an ex on everything, yeah!
. I’m studying Management at the Engineering School of Florence, and soon I wish to graduate.
. I’m a woman with the balls!
. It seems already said, said and said, but I like fashion, not only the expensive one…i like people with some personal style, not compulsorily wearing fashion trends of the last season. I think that…some things never die.
. I don’t like people that want to belong to a particular category regarding mm..clothing or…lifestyle. I think it’s stupid, and against the self expression… I mean: I usually wear “indie”or “boho” but I don’t call myself a boho, indie, or hippy girl, or a rocker.
. I like pragmatism, the beauty, the art, the design, the taste in dressing, styling home, speeking and so on, I don’t eat meat, I don’t smoke.
. I love mojito, I love Italian, Mexican, Spanish, Oriental cuisine.
. I love cooking, singing, painting, drawing… I like every kind of music except electropop (sorry “Lady” GAGA) … I really like vintage things and the stories behind them.
. My name is Alessandra but usually friends and parents call me Dandee, or crocky, or dandi,or .., because of Crocodile Dandee.
. I have already planned my life in every single detail…but I’m sceptical on how my life will be.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento